The Secretariat liaises closely with all branches, disseminates key information and undertakes all duties and responsibilities assigned to it by the Executive Committee and/or the Annual General Meeting.
The CPA-CAA Regional Secretariat is situated in the country of the Regional Secretary/Treasurer (currently Barbados).
The Secretariat of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association of the Caribbean, the Americas and the Atlantic Region was revived in 1988 and since then has had six (6) Clerks serving in this capacity.
- Mr. Curtis Strachan of Grenada served from 1988 to 1991 who retired in that year having served in the Public Service of Grenada for over thirty (30) years. He is now deceased.
- Mr. George Brancker of Barbados, voluntarily succeeded Sir Curtis Strachan after his retirement. He is now deceased.
- Mr. Maurice Tynes of The Bahamas served from 1998 to 2000.
- Ms. Ruth Blackman of the Turks and Caicos Islands served from 2000 to 2006.
- Ms. Jacqui Sampson Meiguel of Trinidad and Tobago served from 2006 to 2012.
- Mrs. Heather Cooke of Jamaica served from 2012 to 2018.
- Mr. Pedro Eastmond of Barbados current Regional Secretary, 2018 to present.
Commonwealth Parliamentary Association CAA Regional Secretariat Mailing List (2018-2019)